up to date links

Hi all,

I observed the following when starting the installation manual.  The first note says, there may be a more up to date version and then refers to a link,  which refers to a page containing another link... which in turns refers to  a page with another link, at which point you end up at the page you started from.

The manual itself, refers to yet another link, which then opens the HTML version, with a note stating "this manual may not be up to date".  Which of course is where we started.

 Copyright page
  - The note advises the user to check the debian-installer page for an
    updated version using the following link:
    (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/).

  - The Debian installer page then refers the user to the squeeze page,
    using the following link:
    (http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/debian-installer/)

  - The Debian Squeeze page then contains a link back to the
    installation guide.
    (http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/installmanual/)

  - This then returns the user back to the point where they started.

  - Section 1.6 page 4 "Get the newest version of this document", refers to the following page:
    (http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/i386), for the latest
    version.

  - This opens the HTML version of the manual on the copyright page
    - Where the first note states: "A new version of this manual may
      be found on the Internet at the debian-installer home page."

I'm not sure and I'm probably missing something but this does appear to be a rather circular way of handling updates.

Finally, I'm new, I don't want to come across as overly critical, nor as someone whose sole mission is to offer criticism .  I plan to review the manual and note things that may appear wrong, missing, or confusing, at least from my perspective.

Any advice as to the best way to handle these kind of issues, open e-mail? ...direct to the attention of a specific individual? file a bug report..etc?  Direction would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone wants to point out how I can help to resolve issues, once verified, I would be happy to contribute solutions where I can.

Thanks,
Frank