Babelbox updated for squeeze

Hi!

I "ported" the Babelbox to work with Squeeze (grub2 and gdm3).  I
already updated http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/BabelBox and
uploaded the babelbox.tar.gz to my people.d.o page.  Feel free to put
that back to the d-i webpage and change the link back.

Attached is the complete diff between the old babelbox, and mine.

Changelog would read:
 * Port babelbox-grub and cronscript to grub2
 * Port preseed_late to grub2 and gdm3
 * Update langlist (Comments appreciated bubulle, not sure if it's
   correct)
 * rm obsolete xorg.conf
 * preseed.cfg:
   * Updated to reflect volatile and partman changes
   * Don't install grub1, grub2 or lilo (had an error message and it's
     not used at all, so why bother)
   * Don't install the complete desktop and standard task, takes far to
     long; instead install a minimal gnome-System

The later results in a drop of the number of the installed packages from
about 1300 to about 650.

Works very well on my setup (virtualbox with a full mirror on the host
system).

However, I noticed two glitches, I didn't had the time fix properly:
 1) One installed language (forgot which, sorry) asked a dictionary
    related question, which was not preseeded.
 2) Sometimes the virtual monitor was turned off during the installation
    due to inactivity.  I think it always happened using the gui
    installer, but not with the text installer, so I guess it's
    X-related?  However, droping the desktop task and installing minimal
    gnome "solved" the issue for me, as the installation is now fast
    enough :)

Best Regards,
  Alexander