Re: #596584 S61mouse-support-x86 is Linux-specific [2 patches]

Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org> (24/02/2011):
> Hi all,
>
> i have divided the previous patch in 2 patches:
>
> 	1 - remove powerpc as it's not used.
> 	2 - moved mouse-x86 to mouse-linux as now depends on the OS and not on
> the CPU
>
> Feel free to comment.

/me feels free.

What about adding powerpc to the list of architectures were g-i is
available? AFAICT the only non-candidate would be sparc, since the
udeb isn't built (yet) due to linking issues (see changelog entry for
xorg-server/2:1.7.6-1). kfreebsd-* needs some work on the X side
(reviewing/applying Robert's patches). And powerpc used to have
g-i. armel might be “popular” enough to enable g-i there. Not sure
about HW stuff, though (I'm *really* not good at tracking HW stuff).

(Didn't check git history, don't really know where installer/build
lives nowadays.)

KiBi.