Re: Preparation of fixes to 6.0.1

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> [2011-02-12 22:46]:
> I have prepare some branches that has what I am intending to upload to
> stable-proposed-updates. The modules I have changed are the following:

There are two more updates I'd like to see in 6.0.1:

 - libdebian-installer: I added a one-liner to recognize a new ARM
   device.

 - colo-installer: bug fix to generate a correct config file.  Without
   this fix, all installations of Debian on Cobalt fail. (Well, the
   installer works, but they will fail to boot the newly installed
   system).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/