Re: kfreebsd-* daily builds (D-I)

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:59:35AM +0000, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On 2011-02-21, Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> wrote:
> > 2011/2/21 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> >> but I have o reall clue about the reasons..:-)
> > Could it be related to the git switch?  Maybe it's just a matter of
> > rebuilding the checkouts.
>
> Nah.  In fact /home/buildd/d-i is not available in the d-i chroot, because it's
> no longer bind-mounted since some changes to the local schroot config.  As
> schroot doesn't seem to provide per-chroot mount options I guess one'd need to
> bind-mount something like /d-i in every chroot?  That'd be annoying.

Given /home/buildd/d-i/ is nothing more than a checkout of the git
repository, and thus can be recreated easily, I have moved it inside the
chroot. It's probably not the best solution, but at least it works.

There is a test build from now for both kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386
available on d-i.debian.org, daily builds should start again tonight
00:10 UTC.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73