Re: Sqeeze doesn't install

A Domingo 13 Fevereiro 2011 10:53:35 Frank Richards você escreveu:
> Hi
>
>      Have just built a box with a Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2 motherboard.

If your motherboard hardware matches [1] then your Realtek network card
requires non-free firmware which is not distributed in the Debian CDs.
But the installer provides a way to load external firmware, please see details
in the manual [2].
If this is the case you may need the package firmware-realtek, with is part of
the non-free section.

For deeper analysis we will need the (gzipped) installation log [3].

1 - http://downloadnew.org/drivers/network-card/gigabyte-ga-ma74gm-s2-rev-43-
realtek-ethernet-245210.html
2 - http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/ch06s04.html
3 - /var/log/installer/syslog