Re: partman-zfs warning template wording

2011/2/8 Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org>:
>> I'm not aware of huge changes that
>> cannot be emulated by PAE, too.
>
> If that works it could be considered, but I heard PAE is
> very inefficient.  This should be discussed in -bsd.

I checked documentation in FreeBSD wiki and it
seems PAE would solve the stability problem, but
it may have an unbearable performance cost.

I'll do some tests and then bring this up in -bsd.
I've disabled the string for translation until this option
is discussed.  I wouldn't want translators to waste
their time ;-)

Thanks for pointing it out.

--
Robert Millan