Re: installer logo change

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:04:18 -0500 (EST), Christian PERRIER wrote:
> - the usually accepted symbol of communism is a hammer crossed with a
> <whatever it's called in English>

It's called a sickle.  The traditional symbol of communism is the
"hammer and sickle", which represents the solidarity of factory
workers (the hammer) and farm workers (the sickle).

If the OP is talking about the "space fun" theme, I think he's off
base.  I've been using it since it came out, and I never once thought
of communism.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :