IPv6 in d-i stage 2: autoconfiguration

I've put pre-built images for amd64 and i386 at
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/ipv6/ that handle most forms of IPv6
autoconfiguration:

* address/gateway via router solicitation/advertisement;
* Recursive DNS resolvers via router solicitation/advertisement;
* hostname/domain via reverse DNS

This gets us most of the way to full IPv6 support.  All that's left now is
stateless and stateful DHCPv6, which (given that all of the necessary
configuration can be provided by other means) is a lower priority for me
(though it will still definitely get done).

I've also put up a wiki page, http://wiki.debian.org/MattPalmer/IPv6, which
contains up-to-date info on everything, and will be kept up to date as
progress continues.

Heavy testing and comments appreciated.

- Matt