Processed: retitle 595696 to console-setup should be able to select the font size according to SCREEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT, rasterizing one if needed

> retitle 595696 console-setup should be able to select the font size according to SCREEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT, rasterizing one if needed
Bug #595696 [console-setup] console-setup should be able to select the font size according to SCREEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT
Changed Bug title to 'console-setup should be able to select the font size according to SCREEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT, rasterizing one if needed' from 'console-setup should be able to select the font size according to SCREEN_WIDTH/HEIGHT'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

595696: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=595696
Debian Bug Tracking System