Processed: setting package to netcfg netcfg-static, tagging 414117

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> # via tagpending
> #
> # netcfg (1.60) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Wait for up to 3 seconds (in 0.25s increments) looking for the link on
> #    an interface.  Add a progress bar to show the progress of this
> #    operation.  Closes: #414117.
> #
> package netcfg netcfg-static
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'netcfg', 'netcfg-static'
Limit currently set to 'package':'netcfg', 'netcfg-static'

> tags 414117 + pending
Bug #414117 [netcfg] netcfg doesn't wait long enough to detect link
Bug #537271 [netcfg] debian-installer: network may not be usable as soon as link is up
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.

414117: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=414117
Debian Bug Tracking System