Re: Debian Installer development for Wheeze - time to begin

Hi all,

...also to close this cycle and prepare for the next, it can be a good
time to "clean" the BTS from all the noise/old/irrelevant stuff assigned
to d-i [1] and leave the relevant info for 'Wheeze'^y ;-).

Just some quick numbers:
1473 outstanding bugs.
110 with patches.
218 assigned to installation reports.

IMHO bugs allocated to installation reports are not very useful.
They should be closed on success or reassigned to the relevant package,
so the maintainers(s) can look into/merge/close/...

I will try to continue to make some maintenance on [1], feel free to
join \o/

1 -
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=debian-boot@lists.debian.org

Qua, 2011-01-19 às 12:51 -0200, Otavio Salvador escreveu:

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org