Re: SPARC daily d-i builds

Excerpts from Axel Beckert's message of Mit Jan 12 10:47:19 +0100 2011:
> So how much disk space is needed for building the daily images, why
> does it have to be on a buildd (i.e. does it suffice to throw hardware
> at it) and how new/fast does the sparc to be?

The d-i team would like to have all these builds on buildds. This is
to avoid problems due to builds stopping because the person doing the
builds loosing interest. So I would prefer the buildd solution to yet
another single DD run solution.

The builds themselves don't need a lot of disk space and cpu power.
The main part is downloading udebs and building images out of them.
There is no compilation involved.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
~ Samuel Beckett ~