FYI: daily images borked; cause not yet known

Looks like syslinux has a regression:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/daily-borked1.png

There's also something wrong with the newt frontend:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/daily-borked2.png
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/daily-borked3.png

I also saw that a few days ago with another local build, so it's not from
today's uploads. There have been no new versions of newt and slang, so I'm
not sure what the cause could be.

Hmmm. If I compare the MANIFEST.udebs from testing and my build the only
thing that jumps out is:
-       libfribidi0-udeb 0.10.9-1+b1 amd64
+       libfribidi0-udeb 0.19.2-1 amd64

And that looks like a very likely candidate for this breakage.

I'll verify and file bugs.