Re: r62202 - trunk/packages/cdebconf/debian

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Otavio   Salvador
<otavio@alioth.debian.org> wrote:
> Author: otavio
> Date: Mon Feb  8 19:08:00 2010
> New Revision: 62202
>
> Log:
> cdebconf-gtk-udeb: limit building for amd64, i386 and powerpc.

After doing this change I think we need to decide about how to deal with it.

First the background: rootskel-gtk is not build for s390 and
cdebconf-gtk-udeb is.

Due this problem, cdebconf couldn't migrate to  testing since it would
have a broken dependency. The logical fix is to list the architectures
we can support.

Currently the only arches we support, in installer, are those I've
added. More can be added later if/when we migrate to X11. Should us
list all possible or just those?

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br