Re: [RFC] Degrading reiserfs to optional filesystem?

On Monday 01 February 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> So, well, I answered Joss that, yes, ext4 will be available in D-I as
> an option so that might answer his concerns. But, still, I felt the
> duty to mention his concerns.

And reiserfs will not be dropped. It's still available for selection for
those who really want it. Either select it in anna (at medium/low prio),
or boot with 'modules?=partman-reiserfs'.

As the maintainer of reiserfsprogs has now acked the change I've committed
the needed changes to SVN.

Cheers,
FJP