Re: 32-bit install kernel sleeps off during installation

Frans Pop schrieb:

>>>      make reallyclean; fakeroot make build_netboot
>> At this point I fail. The build process wants to install packages like
>> acpi-modules-2.6.26-2-686-di but they seem not to be in the scope of my
>> Lenny based sources.list :-(
>
> Sorry, my mistake. The change in the config file should have been to
> 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem-di.

Success. Still a bit stumbling over the fact that I'm forced to use a
proxy inside my lab environment and as long as you don't put that proxy
into wgetrc the generation of the sources.list.udeb will fail. :-) But
then... yes perfectly building and installation with that kernel fixes
the sleep problem.

Thanks
Rainer
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Rainer Koenig
Project Manager Linux Business Clients

Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Bürgermeister-Ullrich-Str. 100
86199 Augsburg
Germany

Telephone: +49-821-804-3321
Telefax:   +49-821-804-2131
Mail:      mailto:Rainer.Koenig@ts.fujitsu.com

Internet         ts.fujtsu.com
Company Details  ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html