Re: netcfg: using udhcpc to get dhcp lease fails

Another issue.

The Depends: for netcfg in debian/control now has:
   dhcp3-client-udeb (>= 3.1.0-2) [kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64]

According to policy this is only allowed for build dependencies, not for
regular ones. Or am I missing something?

If I'm right the dependency should be added dynamically at build time from
the rules file. We have a few examples how to do that, for example
clock-setup.

Note that dhcp3-client-udeb is currently also included from the pkg-lists
files.