Build failures for hd-media

Since 2 or 3 days, I'm having build failures on my local daily build
for i386.

They are restricted to hd-media target only:

.../...

rm -rf ./tmp/hd-media/syslinux/*
mkdir -p ./tmp/hd-media/syslinux
TYPE=standard INCLUDE_GTK= DESKTOP= \
                syslinux-cfgs boot/x86 ./tmp/hd-media/syslinux
mkfs.msdos -i deb00001 -n "Debian Inst" -C ./tmp/hd-media/boot.img 244736
mkfs.msdos 3.0.8 (23 Jan 2010)
# syslinux is used to make the image bootable
syslinux  ./tmp/hd-media/boot.img
mcopy -i./tmp/hd-media/boot.img ./tmp/hd-media/vmlinuz ::linux
Cannot initialize '::'
Bad target ::linux
make[2]: *** [arch_boot] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_build] Error 2
make: *** [build_hd-media] Error 2

I can of course provide the full build log if that's not enough.