Re: Spam cleaning in list archives: one last effort needed

Il giorno dom, 17/01/2010 alle 07.51 +0100, Christian PERRIER ha
scritto:
> We're now quite close to say "we went through the entire archive of
> debian-boot and cleaned it from spam".
>
> Indeed, when looking at the coordination page, one cas see that
> between November 1998 and December 2009, nearly all months have been
> reviewed by 5 people at least, which is the minimum to guarantee that
> spam is identified (a given message has to be reported 5 times to be
> tagged as potential spam and proposed for review).
>
> The remaining months, that should be targeted by anybody but
> me, Frans Pop, Holger Wansing and Lee Winter, are:
> * March 1999 to May 2000
> * October 2000 to July 2002
> * May and June 2004

I'm going throw months with only 4 reviews. I'm going to complete 1999
tomorrow.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.