Debian Installer images for s390 architecture

I am cross-posting this on both debian-s390 and debian-boot,
since I'm not really sure which list it belongs on.  Those of
you who are subscribed to both lists, please excuse the duplicate
e-mails.

The "daily build" development Debian installer images
for the s390 architecture are on a server called
lophos.multibuild.org.  The URL is
http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/ to be specific.
As far as I can tell, this server is down and has been for
a couple of weeks at least.  Does this mean that Debian has
decided to drop the s390 port?  I have been waiting to do an
install of Squeeze for s390 for a couple of weeks now, and I
am dead in the water.  I can't even get started.  Have the
"daily build" images for s390 been migrated to another server?
If so, please update web page http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
to point to the correct server.  If not, then please re-activate
the server.