Re: Fwd: Old kernels used for sparc daily builds

Hi Geert

Excerpts from Gaudenz Steinlin's message of Mit Nov 10 22:43:37 +0100 2010:
> Hi Geert
>
> You used to build the sparc daily images for d-i. But these images are
> no longer built since June. Are you still intending to provide daily
> d-i images for sparc or should someone else take over this job?

I did not receive any answer from you about this. Are you still
interested? Or is someone from the sparc buildd maintainers interested
in adapting the same setup as is used for other archs?

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2010/03/msg00599.html for how
to setup the daily builds on Debian build daemons.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.