Warning about the use of ZFS on kfreebsd-i386 (was: Re: r65817 - in trunk/packages/partman/partman-zfs: check.d debian)

> Quoting Robert Millan (rmh@alioth.debian.org):
> > Author: rmh
> > Date: Tue Nov 30 18:34:05 2010
> > New Revision: 65817
> >
> > Log:
> > Add partman-zfs/i386 template to warn users who want to use ZFS on i386.
> >
> > Added:
> >    trunk/packages/partman/partman-zfs/check.d/zfs_i386   (contents, props changed)
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/packages/partman/partman-zfs/check.d/_numbers
> >    trunk/packages/partman/partman-zfs/debian/changelog
> >    trunk/packages/partman/partman-zfs/debian/partman-zfs.templates
>
> I unmarked this for translation.
>
> My opinion, indeed, is that if ZFS is unsafe on kfreebsd-i386, then
> partman-zfs should no tbe kfreebsd-any but only kfreebsd-amd64

As suggested by Robert, I bring this to -bsd as well.

My main point was that adding a new debconf template to a D-I package
is, at this moment of the release process, not an option. Particularly
if that template is about warning users for potential problems.