Re: next d-i meeting - 2010.12.01, 20h00 GMT

A Segunda 29 Novembro 2010 22:19:27 Otavio Salvador você escreveu:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 19:01, Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org> wrote:
> > next Debian Installer meeting will take place on IRC, OFTC network,
> > #debian- boot, 2 weeks after previous meeting .
> > It is scheduled for next Wednesday - 2010.12.01, 20:00 UTC [1].
>
> I am very sorry but I won't be able to participate on this meeting.
>
> I have my "Graduation Thesis" on this day at 19:00 UTC so I won't be
> able to do it and come back to participate of the meeting on time.

As Otavio mentions he will unavailable this time.
If other participants are planning to attend we can make it as scheduled. If
not, we can postpone.

If interested feel free to give feedback.

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org