linux-modules-di-i386-2.6 not buildable in squeeze

Hello,

we have linux-modules-di-$(ARCH)-2.6 packages in squeeze, for various
values of $(ARCH). However, these are not buildable in squeeze since
they build-depend on loop-aes-modules-2.6.30-2-486 which is not
in squeeze.

Under normal circumstances this would be an RC bug. However, I grant it
that installer stuff is somewhat special (though I never understood the
technical justification for that). Can someone explain to me whether, and
why, this is OK for linux-modules-di-$(ARCH)-2.6?

Cheers -Ralf.