Processed: retitle 537502 to missing ethernet firmware is forgotten about, severity of 537502 is important ...

> retitle 537502 missing ethernet firmware is forgotten about
Bug #537502 [debian-installer] D-I incorrectly expects firmware requests on module load
Changed Bug title to 'missing ethernet firmware is forgotten about' from 'D-I incorrectly expects firmware requests on module load'
> severity 537502 important
Bug #537502 [debian-installer] missing ethernet firmware is forgotten about
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'

> tags 537502 + patch
Bug #537502 [debian-installer] missing ethernet firmware is forgotten about
Added tag(s) patch.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

537502: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=537502