Re: D-I Manual: updating PO(T) files

Hi,

it is documented on debian-installer/manual/doc/translations_po.txt

on debian-installer/manual$

./scripts/merge_xml en
./scripts/update_pot
./scripts/update_po pt

(i believe the last command must be done manually for each language)

--
Best regards/Melhores cumprimentos,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org