Re: [RFT] Test of Debian Installer 6.0 - Beta1 images

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 04:35:08PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Steve has build the images using what is supposed to be Beta1 release.
> I have done two full installations using i386 DVD and it went very
> well.
>
> I would like to ask help to test this image set.so we can release it
> on the begin of next week.
>
> The images are available at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.squeeze_test/
>
> Thanks in advance,

Is it so different from this:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/20101002-5/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso?

I just finished to migrate my father notebook from Windows using this
netinst and everything when smooth till the end except an error reading
the CD but it's a CD-RW I used many times to test D-I.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.