Processed: limit source to tasksel, tagging 595325

> #tasksel (2.83) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Replace swfdec-mozilla by browser-plugin-gnash in the desktop
> #    task as gnome has replaced its dependency on swfdec-gnome
> #    with mozilla-plugin-gnash. Closes: #595325
> #
> limit source tasksel
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'tasksel'
Limit currently set to 'source':'tasksel'

> tags 595325 + pending
Bug #595325 [tasksel] tasksel: please replace swfdec-mozilla with browser-plugin-gnash in tasks/desktop
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

595325: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=595325