Re: Activating t-p-u by default (was: Re: For those who care about their packages in Debian)

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> I wonder whether we (in D-I) could add t-p-u to the list of proposed
> repositories when users install testing. We already propose security
> and volatile (defaulting to both added): the same mechanism could be
> made for t-p-u when users install testing.

Personally I like the idea.

I belive it could be disabled by default and enabled in expert mode
only. Objections?

About the APT pinning I think the right place for fix this is in the
Release file. This would make this change very safe for us and our
users.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br