Re: partman-auto: partition sizes too small

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (20/08/2010):
> Attached is a rather conservative patch to those recipes that raises
> the max size of / to 10Gb (in "home" recipe) ad that of /usr to 9Gb
> (in the "multi" recipe).

Sounds good to me. The current sizes led me to troublesome musical
chair games with some packages to avoid hitting ENOSPC, a few times
already, even though I'm not a heavy user of desktop packages…

> PS3: sorry for sending this without any full check, without the
> rightbug numbers...and for not committing the needed change, but
> working offline with a 5 minutes connection window each day at the
> local McDonalds restaurant doesn't help working very
> efficiently..:-)

sd to the rescue!
  http://syncwith.us/sd/
  http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/591.en.html

(OK that's still WIP but you get the idea ;))

Mraw,
KiBi.