Re: Add partman-btrfs to *next* D-I release?

Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> partman-btrfs was recently added to D-I SVN, more or less as a copy of
> partman-xfs.
>
> I didn't include it in translatable material because it appeared late
> in the string freeze process.
>
> Still, is it wished to have it for the *next* release? If so, I'll add
> the package to "packages_list" in packages/po and issue a call for
> translation updates (it "breaks" stats for sublevels 1 and 2, so very
> likely to become some annoying hassle if we happen to prepare another
> release before squeeze is released.....an alternative being to declare
> *now* that any translation incomplete *for this package* will be kept
> anyway).

Note that we also have partman-ufs (for GNU/kFreeBSD) which is more or
less a copy of partman-xfs, and thus in the same case.

On the other hand the amount of strings to translate is quite low (5
strings).

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73