problems with preseeding partman-auto/expert_recipe

Hi all,

I'm having problems with preseeding the partitions. I have the following
configuration:

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string
      boot-root-tmp ::
              250 250 250 ext3
                      $primary{ } $bootable{ }
                      method{ format } format{ }
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }
                      mountpoint{ /boot }
              .
              500 10000 1000000000 ext3
                      method{ format } format{ }
                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }
                      mountpoint{ / }
              .
              2000 2000 2000 ext3
                      method{ format }
                      format{ }
                      use_filesystem{ }
                      filesystem{ ext3 }
                      mountpoint{ /tmp }
              .
              200% 512 200% linux-swap
                      method{ swap } format{ }
              .

So far the configuration works. What I want, is to mount /tmp with the
options noexec,nosuid.

When I use the following options, only nosuid is used:

options/noexec{ noexec }
options/nosuid{ nosuid }

No exec isn't set to the mount options. I can't find the information how
to do it. Can anyone help me?

Kind regards,

Enrico van Goor