Re: No push permission for tasksel?

Quoting Andrei Popescu (andreimpopescu@gmail.com):
> [Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to -boot]
> Hello,
> According to [1] I should have push permission, since I have permissions
> also for d-i (being one of the Romanian translators).

tasksel and d-i are different projects on Alioth, so being autheorized
to commi tin one doesn't mean you are in the other.

Of course, most often, people are added to both projets but I happen
to sometime forget abou tadding translators to tasksel.

This is now corrected and you should be able to push in the git repo.