[Graphical-install] [I18N, USABILITY] configure keyboard dialogs

[Yesterday I filed a bugreport against installations-reports,
but it doesn't reach the list, because of the attachment.
So, I sent the same data again to the list directly now
(without attachment).
Bug no. is 581683]

Package: installations-reports

Installation media: netinst cd, daily build from 14.05.2010

I tested the new graphical installer
(KiBi: btw, many thanks for your work at this!)

I want to mention the dialogs regarding "Configure the keyboard".

1. Everything that has to do with configuring keyboard, is not
translated in the installer: the main menu entry and every dialog
screens (let's say I'm installing in expert mode).
I'm sure I have the installer 100% translated to german,
but that dialogs remain english. I also tested french or
esperanto for example, there is everything in english, too.
So, I assume that's not a problem of incomplete translations.

I have attached some screenshots showing the english screens
in a german installation (hopefully the attachment will not be
removed because of the file size; I have minimized the files,
hoping this works).

2. When installing in standard priority, I am shown an detailed
screen about configuring the keyboard:
"Please select the layout matching the keyboard for this machine".
I get a list with entries to choose from: with or without
accent keys, Macintosh-keyboard, Sun-keyboard, querty, quertz and so
on (that list is of course language-dependent).

This screen is displayed to standard installation people! Is this
really intended? I think this is much to complicated for standard
priority.

I am glad, having a graphical installer back!
Thanks

Holger

--

Created with Sylpheed 2.5.0