Higher autobuilding frequency?

Hi,

I've noticed e.g. amd64 is only built once a day, meaning one can have
to wait a whole day between a bugfix in a package and being able to
test the resulting image (you might have guessed I'm talking about
udev/g-i here). I've just asked buildd admins, and they said “why not
if it's useful to d-i?”.

I believe at least amd64 would benefit from a higher autobuilding
frequency. Twice a day would be great. I'm not sure 4 times a day
would be needed or useful, but that could.

Keeping Andi Cc'd with your wishes should do the trick (and some
scripts in svn might need some updating accordingly AFAICT). ;)

Mraw,
KiBi.