Re: Sudo mode and policykit

Hello,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> Maybe we can also jump on the occasion to remove them from user-setup at
> this time.

Yes; it looks sensible for me to clean up it all together.

Personally I prefer the group 'admin' since it is easier to spot that
it is going to give you 'extra power' and is more difficult to be
confused by commonly used words as previously noticed.

It looks like this ought to be reported as a bug against user-setup
and then we do a final decision there. Please put a reference for this
thread when reporting the bug so we avoid the need to repeat ourselves
;-)

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br