Re: how to set title in installer interface

is there any documentation mention for installer debconf?
and what's the meaning of  program exit code, like exit 30 etc. ?
may be I need to get some documentation for it

2010/3/15 Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>
On Monday 15 March 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 2010, kin boster wrote:
> > Template: my_test/title
>
> Should be: debian-installer/my_title/title

Or rather: debian-installer/my_test-udeb/title
(Or, in general: debian-installer/<name of udeb>/title)