Re: [RFC] Let's get rid of auto-install

Hello,

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
IMO this makes for a much cleaner framework and, most importantly, it gets
rid of the strange extra menu items that appeared during auto-installs
(and the errors in the syslog because their menu title cannot be found).

Comments?

This indeed looks cleaner then what we have now; I'd like to get a feedback from Philip since he had some plans for auto-install and I'd like to let him to take a look on it and see if he believe it will continue to be possible with this new infra-structure (I believe it works for him but let's wait for his ack).

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br