Re: [ANNOUNCE] Alpha1 images, last tests and announce on friday

On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I've contacted Debian CD Team to look at it.

What exactly do you think is wrong here Otavio?

* netinst and businesscard images are built daily as "squeeze_d-i" [1]
* the mini.iso images are part of the D-I builds, not debian-cd builds [2]
* so it's completely correct that the above link only lists full CDs and
  DVDs

So the only problem here is that your mail asking people to test is
incomplete as it points to only one class of images instead of telling
people where to find all the different relevant images.

Once upon a time we would even ask Steve to (temporarily!) change the
"daily" symlink from sid_d-i to squeeze_d-i to facilitate pre-release
testing...

For powerpc:
[1]http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/squeeze_d-i/current/powerpc/
[2]http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/