edos analysis for debian-installer

Hello,

I have just enabled daily (from now on) runs of the edos installability
analysis of debian-installer:

    http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/installer.php

This checks, for each of the Packages files that are found
in dists/unstable/main/debian-installer/binary-ARCH/Packages.gz,
whether all their dependencies and conflicts can be satisfied inside
that distribution.

Does this make sense? I have to admit that I do not understand the
process that leads to that distribution and Packages file, so I just
applied what we were already doing for the unstable, testing, and stable
standard debian distributions. Would it make sense to do the same analysis
for testing/debian-installer and stable/debian-installer?

-Ralf.

(please cc me in replies as I am not subscribed to debian-boot)