Re: [RFH] Errata and announcement help need

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> [2010-02-01 16:49]:
> As many of you know we're on the way to release the Alpha1 image. The
> current images has know problems but work for most architectures and
> since we have a bunch of stuff being hold to upload  and upload I'm
> intending to release Alpha1 as is and startAlpha2/Beta1 soon.

RAID won't work on machines using flash-kernel (i.e. armel) because
/dev/disk/by-uuid is not populated because of a missing udev rule in
the udeb.  This is apparently fixed in the version in unstable but I'm
not sure it's safe to push that into testing.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/