Re: Having a look at g-i… Got a working image!

Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> (03/02/2010):
> Just thought: Can we get some ideas from how Ubuntu installer is
> working? I've not used it much but it seems working in most of
> cases..

Since Otavio didn't point me there, I assumed such a move wasn't
started there, so I followed Josselin's and Otavio's proposals, and
discussed how to deal with my roadmap with them.

Speaking of roadmap, it looks like Julien Cristau and I, helped by
Josselin Mouette, reached a possibly interesting state, as reported in
the following blog entries:

 1. http://ikibiki.org/blog/2010/02/05/GI_part_3/
 2. http://ikibiki.org/blog/2010/02/06/GI_part_4/

The latter's conclusion is (as that was the case for the previous blog
entries) my next roadmap: getting rid of rough edges, as well as
turning some of the dirty hacks into some patches suitable for
inclusion in the respective packages.

(I welcome Cc's.)

Mraw,
KiBi.