Re: Build failures for hd-media

Hello Christian,

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> Well, as I said earlier, the time I'm giving to D-I these days is
> limited....very limited. I happen to still have daily builds running
> on my machine and was thinking that reporting a failure could be
> helpful even if I don't investigate the problem. I can of course just
> not report and leave my builds silently fail if you think this is
> better suited.

It is appreciated; specially because many of us are limited in time lately.

I do enjoy when you report failures; this serves as warning for all of
us and then it helps, even if you don't have the time to trace it.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br