Re: [RFT]: Debian Installer - Pre-Alpha1 images ready for testing

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 13:53 -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
> The images using last uploaded debian-installer are available for
> testing[1]; If all looks fine I'd like to call it "a release".
> 1. http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_di_test1/
> I'd like to ask people to run tests using those so we can decide about
> releasing it or fixing any major issue.

Should the multiarch images be part of this release?

is empty.

I'd like to test the xen guest install functionality and this is only
present on the amd64+i386+powerpc netinst image.

Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Rammstein - Rammlied

Larkinson's Law:
	All laws are basically false.