Re: I want apply two menu-item numbers, which number can i use

Hello,

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:53 AM, kin boster <kinboster@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, I had prepare two different udeb package for installer
> I need two menu-item numbers for it
> by the way I used 6800 menu-item numbers for test a udeb,
> it can show in main menu, but  activation this item, it doesn't run this
> interface

Without looking at the udeb source code it is difficult to tell for
sure but there're few possible mistakes:

 - you forgot to source the debconf functions in postinst
 - you're not using the postinst
 - you have a error in postinst

The easiest way to check it is to change your postinst to use set -x
and check the syslog to see what's going on.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br