Spam cleaning in list archives: getting closer and closer

> We're now quite close to say "we went through the entire archive of
> debian-boot and cleaned it from spam".

Stefano Canepa and a few others pushed this quite strongly during last
week, so:

The remaining months, that should be targeted by anybody but
me, Frans Pop, Holger Wansing and Lee Winter, are:
 * October 2000 to February 2002

...and that's all.

Nearly 500 spams were nominated this past week and all of them were
spams! I just finished reviewing them, so it just needs 2 other
reviewers for us to bump our counter from 4552 removed posts to more
than 5000 on next Sunday...

As usual: