Debian Installer images for s390 architecture

I am cross-posting this on both debian-s390 and debian-boot,
since I'm not really sure which list it belongs on.  Those of
you who are subscribed to both lists, please excuse the duplicate

The "daily build" development Debian installer images
for the s390 architecture are on a server called
lophos.multibuild.org.  The URL is
http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/ to be specific.
As far as I can tell, this server is down and has been for
a couple of weeks at least.  Does this mean that Debian has
decided to drop the s390 port?  I have been waiting to do an
install of Squeeze for s390 for a couple of weeks now, and I
am dead in the water.  I can't even get started.  Have the
"daily build" images for s390 been migrated to another server?
If so, please update web page http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
to point to the correct server.  If not, then please re-activate
the server.