Re: localechooser: One more proposed change

On Friday 08 January 2010, Frans Pop wrote:
> First of all we need a minor string change because the "selected system
> locale" no longer depends only on selected language/country but can also
> be the selected preferred locale.

Sorry, I pasted an old version of this change. Here's what I propose:

- Based on the selected language and country, the default locale selected
- for the installed system is '${LOCALE}'.
+ Based on your previous choices, the default locale currently selected for
+ the installed system is '${LOCALE}'.