hurd-i386 d-i

No, it's not a joke :)

I had a quick look the other day at what support is missing for a
hurd-i386 d-i.  It happens that probably thanks to all the kfreebsd
efforts, not so much seems missing:

- busybox hurd-i386 port
- netcfg hurd-i386 port
- apt-ftparchive PATH_MAX fix
- a keyboard-setup udeb.
- a proper kernel-image udeb (shouldn't be hard)

during that process, I had to create hurd configuration files in
installer/, which I believe actually already contain what they
eventually will, so I was wondering: could I commit them already? (they
are only additional hurd-only files, so they shouldn't harm anything).

Samuel